Molly Loves To Snuggle - Teddy Bear Blanket



A few weeks ago I was wondering around Dunelm Mill looking at all the things they had to offer in their store and I have to admit they have quite a collection on offer. One of these items, which happened to have 30% off was their Teddy Bear Blanket


From the beginning I was excited by this item as it is incredibly soft - softer than anything I have felt before yet despite this it is not overly heavy in weight. It really is the perfect blanket for cuddling up on the sofa with as it is soft, lightweight and is deceptively warm.

I was surprised just how warm this blanket kept me despite the fact it is indeed so lightweight. It's not just me that has totally fallen in love with this blanket but so has Molly. She loves to snuggle up either on top or under this blanket which proves just how comforting it really is.

I would recommend this item to all those who love to snuggle up on the sofa, those who sometimes become very cold and need heated up or those who just love soft fluffy things around them.

Everyone Needs a Teddy Bear Blanket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment