A Product I Can't Live Without



There aren't many products out there which I find myself reaching for on a daily basis but it has to be said the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is one of those 'holy grail' products for me.

My journey with micellar waters started when I visited a friend doing her gap year in France and she let me use her Bioderma - I was instantly hooked. I don't know about the rest of you girls out there but taking off my make-up is such a chore and any product which can ease the daily pain for me is a blessing. Bioderma was this blessing to me - it just works! No muss, no fuss! 

The only downside to Bioderma is that it can be rather tricky to get in the UK and especially Northern Ireland where I live. It is available on Amazon but with the price ranging from anywhere between £15 - £25 for a 500ml sized bottle plus postage and packaging it seemed rather unrealistic. I was therefore, on the hunt for something which worked just as well but with a slightly better price tag.

I originally tried the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Water but I quickly discovered that the formula tended to dry out my skin especially on the patches that tend to dry out on my cheeks. This product is fine for removing my eye make-up but it was not the overall make-up removal product that I was looking for. I also wish to add that the L'Oreal Micellar Water lead to my mother having an allergic reaction around her eye area - despite its claims of being suitable for the eyes! Her eyes streamed almost constantly and were puffy for a number of weeks until she stopped using the product altogether.

Garnier then released their micellar water and I immediately rushed out to pick up a bottle as I was incredibly eager to try it. I immediately fell in love with the product - packaging and formula. It was kinder to my skin than the L'Oreal version and left my skin feeling refreshed when I removed my make-up. 

I would highly recommend trying the Garnier Micellar Water as an alternative to your usual make-up removal routine as it makes everything just that little bit easier.


I just cannot live without it

No comments:

Post a Comment