What's On My Face Wednesday


This week I have been loving the 'Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara'.



I decided I needed a new mascara as the ones that I have in my make-up bag are not working how I want them to. I like my eyelashes to be really separated and delicate looking, with no clumps or overly thick bits. This one therefore, intrigued me as I have used the Falsifeye range before and I really liked them for giving the effect I desire. 

From the moment I opened the packaging I really liked what I saw. The bottle was slim with fancy writing and felt very neat when being held in the hand. I always have a problem with packaging that is clumpy and takes up too much room in my make-up bag. This one is not like that at all. When I opened the bottle I was pleasantly surprised to find that the brush was small and each bristle could be clearly seen which to me is why it is good for creating definition. The brush itself does not bend which I find to be more beneficial as it can be awkward to use brushes that are particularly flexible. Another plus is that the bristles are made of a hard plastic which is great for separating the lases and adding lots of volume.

All in all I really like this mascara. I find it really easy to use and only one coat is required to get a thick black, volumised look. It is also a bargain at the price of £6.99.

Price Doesn't Always Equal Success

3 comments:

  1. I'm on a hunt for new mascara and maybe this is the one ;)

    If you'd like you could check out my new blog http://aaarabesque.blogspot.co... - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it so I hope if you try it out you love it as much as I do :)

      Your blog is beautiful, you have obviously put so much work into it. I followed you so I would be honoured if you could follow me :)

      Love Peach and Molly.. xo

      Delete
  2. I really love it so I hope if you try it out you love it as much as I do :)

    Your blog is beautiful, you have obviously put so much work into it. I followed you so I would be honoured if you could follow me :)

    Love Peach and Molly.. xo

    ReplyDelete