Tuesday Tip | Essence Ultime Diamond Colour




It's Tuesday and I just felt that I needed to tell you all about my current hair care range that I cannot get enough of!


I am the kind of girl who likes to change up her hair care every time the current one i'm using is finished. This being said however, I cannot bring myself to stray away from the 'Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Diamond Color' range. 

Everything about this range of products works. To begin with the packaging is simple and eye catching and there is a different colour for each of the specific kinds of products in the range such as the Omega or Volume range.  Next the product itself is pearlescent and very pretty to look at. The shampoo lathers so well and rinses very easily. I find that the conditioner does not leave a residue or make my hair heavy at all especially the intense treatment. It just helps my hair look shiny and healthy.

The best part of this whole range is the smell - I just cannot get over the smell. It's such a heavenly scent that isn't too strong but does linger throughout the day and night. I sometimes top it up with the high shine spray that is available.

Overall this range leaves your hair easy to brush, silky smooth and soft. These results last well between washes and I usually leave my hair for two to three days without washing. It's going to take something spectacular to make me want to change from this range. It just makes my hair feel so loved and looking healthy.

Another tip for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment