Tuesday Tip | My 'Holy Grail' Beauty Sponge

Today I thought I would share my top tip for a flawless foundation application with most foundations - most being the key word some aren't suited to this type of application.

After hearing all the hype about the 'The Beauty Blender' I really wanted to try a beauty sponge but wasn't really willing to spend nearly £16 when I wasn't sure if it would really work.
I went on the hunt for an alternative and being a total lover of everything Real Techniques have to offer I thought I would try their 'Miracle Complexion Sponge'. At the price of £5.99 I thought that this was less of an investment and wouldn't feel as much of a waste if I didn't like it. I absolutely loved this sponge, I couldn't stop using it and found it gave me a flawless finish with both foundation and concealer - especially when it was damp.

There then came a day when I decided that I wanted to buy another Miracle Complexion Sponge so that when one was being washed I would have another one to use. However, I went into Superdrug and noticed that there was another sponge on offer - 'Paul's Boutique High-Definition Blender Sponge'.


This sponge immediately became my go to foundation applicator. It almost doubles in size when dampened and the pointed top allows you to get into more difficult areas such as around the nose and under the eyes. It leaves a flawless finish with almost every foundation I have tried with it.

I have recommended this foundation sponge to almost all of my friends and cannot say enough good things about the quality of this product. It is soft and smooth against the skin and even when dry it does not feel rough and does not pull delicate areas around the eyes.

I would highly recommend this sponge to anybody wishing to begin their make-up journey into sponges and at the price of £5.49 it really is a bargain product.

Tips For Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment