Friday Favourites - Edition 8


Dogs, Favourites, Lists, Weekly, Personal, Thoughts

First off I have to apologise for a few things. One for being so bad at posting lately but life has just gotten so busy I barely have time to think. I need to sit down and write a catch up to you guys soon - if you would want to read that, My second main apology is that I have used another picture of Molly as my picture for this series. I just can't help myself she is so utterly adorable and one of the main things that keeps me calm in life. Anyway, shall we get into this?


*Favourite Moment
I think my favourite thing about this week has to be that I went full time at work. It's something I have been very nervous about as sometimes I doubt myself and my abilities but I have actually really enjoyed the challenge. I know with the travelling to work it's not going to be easy, especially with the blog but I am willing to give it a good go.


*Favourite Product I've Been Trying
I recently picked up quite a few Estee Lauder products and I have been trying them out over the last week. I will probably be putting quite a few reviews on the blog -I hope you won't find them too monotonous. My favourite thing out of everything has to be the Advanced Night Repair Serum. I will leave all the details for the review but it just makes my skin feel so soft and supple.


*Favourite Personal Achievement
I think my favourite achievement over the past week has to be that I have been taking my make-up every night. For most of the week apart from the nights where I have been so sleepy I can't keep my eyes open I have also been doing a skincare routine - which should be coming up on the blog tomorrow - and I have been loving it. Yay - go me!


*Favourite Weekend Moment
Last weekend was Halloween weekend and I am not normally one for going out on these nights but I have to say this weekend was just one of those ones where I did nothing but laugh. Being with your friends and having a night for the memory books, definitely is what life is all about. Keeps that smile on my face for sure!


That brings to a close another edition of my Friday Favourites. I hope you have enjoyed reading this as much as I have writing it.


What are some favourite things from your week?


No two weeks are the same

No comments:

Post a Comment