Estee Lauder - Modern Muse Nuit


Estee Lauder, Modern Muse Nuit, Modern Muse, Perfume

I really hope you can all forgive me for yet another Estee Lauder post but I had to tell you about this perfume. I have been using it for over a month now and I am falling in love with it even more, every time I use it.

I have always liked the Modern Muse perfume but when I smelt this 'Nuit' version I knew I had to have it. I have always been the kind of person who prefers heavier scents that can very easily be mistaken for aftershave.

If we start by looking at the packaging of this perfume it is very clear to see that they have poured the glamour into it. The signature gold bow of the Modern Muse range is sealed in gold on the top of the bottle and it catches the light at every opportunity. 

The quality of this perfume is excellent and of all the fragrances I have tried over the past while I have to say it is one of the ones that actually lingers on the skin. I always tend to find that the scent of perfumes can fade after a short amount of time on the skin but this isn't the case with this one. 

With regards to the scent of this perfume I am not going to pretend that I am any good at describing scents. I have researched what Estee Lauder says about the scent and as I don't personally smell any of the scents they describe in the fragrance. What I do smell is utter luxury, this reminds of sumptuous materials, i'm not sure why but there is something about the smell that just makes me want to use the word sumptuous. Overall, for me this fragrance has very deep notes of musk, which I think makes it the perfect buy, if like me you aren't too keen on the scents with very sweet notes to them.

If you have tried this perfume I would love to hear what you think of it. Let me know in the comments?

It's always good to smell nice, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment