What's Been Going On?


Candle, Personal, Catch Up, Life, Lifestyle

I thought it was about time that I sat down and had a little catch up with you all. It's been quite a while since I have written one of these posts and that's quite a shame I think. It's always good to know what's going on - isn't it?

I guess the first place to start is where have I been with regards to my blog posts. That I really have to apologise. All I can say is that life has almost definitely gotten in the way and I just cannot keep up with it.

I have started working full time and when I factor in travel time I end up arriving home after 6pm and i'm too exhausted to even think, never mind writing a blog post. It doesn't stop me feeling guilty about not posting as I really do. I hate neglecting this little space on the internet but when my body tells me to sleep, I just have to do as it says.

Other than spending my time working I have been fitting in the gym with my best friend and just trying to find time to have fun. I have been looking forward to Christmas and I cannot wait to get our Christmas tree up next week - it may be too soon for some but not for me that's for sure!

I will have an exciting post coming up in the next few weeks and it's a collaboration with my beautiful blogging friend Amy.  Keep your eyes peeled for it as it's going to be a great one.

Another thing I have been trying to do is work with my dad to try and improve my photography skills. I have an idea in my head of how I really want my pictures to look and I get very annoyed when they don't match this. I guess I need to lighten up but I will work until things look just how I want them to. 

Well this has been short and sweet I guess but I just wanted to keep you updated with what's going on with me. I am going to keep trying to update everything but it's not always easy.

How have things been going on with you?


There aren't enough hours in the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment