Estee Lauder Colour Envy Palette

Estee Lauder, Palette, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Beauty, Review

Okay, so you don't have to tell me that my last few posts on the blog have been a little Estee Lauder heavy. I do apologise for that but I have just been loving the products that I picked up in my gift set from the brand a few weeks ago. For me if it's something I love, then I have to tell you all about them.

The first thing I will say is that I believe this palette is an exclusive to the gift set but I thought it would be good for me to let you know how the quality of the eyeshadow is like and how they wear on the eyes.

Can we take a moment to look at the packaging? Isn't it just beautiful, it is so striking to the eye that I can't help but want to show it off and carry it around with me everywhere. I also like the way it has been designed with a slot for a lip gloss rather than an eyeshadow brush. I tend to carry my brushes separately anyway, so it makes sense that I can slot in a lip product and know that it's going to be held securely in place.


Estee Lauder, Palette, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Beauty, Review

On to talking about the actually product themselves. I was quite skeptical about the pay off from the eyeshadows as I am a huge fan of the Urban Decay palettes and for me there really is nothing that can compare. I was however, very pleasantly surprised with these shadows. They are very buttery and creamy on the eye. I found that no matter which colour I was using, whether it was one of the paler shades, or the deep purple colour, they blended seamlessly with very little effort.

Estee Lauder, Palette, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Beauty, Review

For me there is no shadow in this palette that does not deliver exactly what you want or would expect from a more luxury - expensive - brand. I also have to add that the bronzer shade in this palette is perfect for contouring the face. It doesn't appear muddy on the face and it blends out round the perimeter of the face beautifully.

All in all I have to say that I would recommend Estee Lauder eye shadows and face products to anybody who was looking to try something new. I know it can be hard to step away from the products that we know and love but sometimes it can be good to go outside of your box a little.

Have you tried any Estee Lauder eyeshadow products? What did you think?


Trying something new is a good thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment