Putting Lashes To The Test


eyelashes, red cherry, false eyelashes, beauty, review, gifted



When FalseEyelashes.co.uk got in touch with me and asked if they could send me out some eyelashes for me to review I was quite excited. It has been a while since I have worn eyelashes and due to the fact that I always wear my glasses these days the idea doesn't always seem appealing.
I thought I would give the lashes that they had to offer a go as nothing ventured nothing gained and maybe something had changed in the eyelash game since I last tried a pair on.

When the package arrived I had received three pairs of Red Cherry eyelashes:
1. Stevi
2. Birmingham
3. Ivy

Along with the lashes I had also received Revlon precision clear eyelash glue and an eyelash applicator tool. I was unsure about the applicator tool as I have never been able to get to grips with them before but I was willing to give it a go.

After I had applied my make-up I had to decide which pair of lashes to go for - not an easy choice as all three pairs are stunning - I eventually decided on Stevi. I liked the shape and how fluttery they appeared.

eyelashes, red cherry, false eyelashes, beauty, review, gifted

I carefully took the first last out of its tray and applied a thin layer of the eyelash glue that was sent through. I liked how it applied onto the band of the lash. It wasn't too thick and went on very evenly which meant that it was going to dry evenly and then hopefully it wouldn't be noticed.

I then tried to apply the eyelash with the applicator. I found using them to place the eyelash on my eye was fairly straight forward but I could only manage to do this for my left eye and not my right. That being said, I am going to put this down to having had a few gins and not the fact that I cannot use them. I think I may give them another go without the gin to see how I get on.

eyelashes, red cherry, false eyelashes, beauty, review, gifted

Overall I found the application of the eyelashes quick and easy compared to how long it used to take me to apply lashes. I also noticed straight away that they felt so comfortable, almost like I didn't have any on at all. I have this memory of wearing lashes and the corners always scratching against my eyelids and making my eyes very sore. After a while I completely forgot that I was wearing these lashes at all.

The real test for me was going to be if they were as comfortable with my glasses on. This is a must for me as I just enjoy wearing my glasses all the time now, they finish any look off for me. As soon as  I put my glasses on I was surprised that I couldn't feel the ends of the lashes hitting against the glass. It was like they weren't there at all - amazing!

eyelashes, red cherry, false eyelashes, beauty, review, gifted

I wore these lashes for the whole night that I was out having drinks with friends and barely remembered to take them off when I came home as to be honest I totally forgot that they were there. Even my mum, who is not a fan of fake lashes thought they looked lovely and natural on me.

Overall I am really impressed with the Red Cherry lashes and I think I may try out another pair throughout the day to see if I get on as well.

Big thank-you to FalseEyelashes.co.uk for sending these lashes out to me. I was under no obligation to right a good or bad review just an honest one and I can honestly tell you that these lashes are the most comfortable I have ever worn!

Have you tried these lashes?
Have you bought any from FalseEyelashes.co.uk?

#WeLoveLashes

No comments:

Post a Comment