Dear Diary... #1

flowers, tulip, lifestyle, dear diary, diary post

Dear Diary....

Where the hell is this month going? How are we over half way through the month already? It feels as though I blink and a week just flies by. Like did February even happen at all?

So how has this week been I hear you ask? Well it's had it's moments, definitely wouldn't say it was a  walk in the park but these things are sent to try us. Work has been hectic, although I feel like that is becoming the norm now and it will never go back to being quiet and not stressful.

Having a long weekend for St Patricks has definitely helped me take some much needed time to slow down. I have realised that I am not very good at doing 'nothing'. When I say nothing I just mean not rushing around looking after other people. That feels like what I should be doing but I have spent Saturday and Sunday doing things for me, or rather not doing anything at all and it's just what my mind and I needed.

So what else has been going on this week? Well after writing my post about the Red Cherry lashes last week - which you can read here - I decided to give them the biggest challenge and that was to see how they got on if I wore them at work. Now I think it was down to how tired I am first thing in the morning as to the reason why I found them so fiddly to put on but once they were on they were as comfortable as I remembered.

Wearing lashes at work won't be something that I will be doing on a regular basis - it's hard enough for me to get myself up and make-up on in the morning as it is. I just wanted to test them out to see if anyone noticed, which they didn't - which I think is a good thing - and to see if they were as comfortable as I thought when wearing them all day working at my desk. The result is they are!!

All in all this week hasn't been a bad one at all - just full of the usual stresses. I am glad to have an extra day at the weekend and I have definitely enjoyed doing very little for once.

Love Rach xo


How has your week been? Let me know!

These things are sent to try us...


No comments:

Post a Comment