Product of The Week - Freedom Glycolic Radiance Toner

Freedom, Toner, Glycolic Radiance, Beauty, Skincare

Whilst I was lying in my bed the other night about to head off to sleep, I had a lightbulb moment! I am going to do weekly posts and document my product of the week. Something that I have been loving and can't wait to tell you all about.

The first thing I am going to start off the new series with is the Freedom Glycolic Radiance Toner.
My mum first got this product and after her raving on about how much she liked it she decided she would get me to order a couple more for her when I was making a Superdrug purchase. Saying I was already ordering some for her, I thought I would pop one in my basket and see what al the fuss was about.

Well, what can I say... I am in LOVE! I don't know what it is about this product. It just works. It keeps my skin feeling soft and has stopped my forehead from being all bumpy and dry. It really is just good at what it does and for the I really do love it.


What Is it?
What is this wonder elixir I hear you cry? According to the Revolution Beauty website it is :

"Freedom Pro Studio Radiance Tonic is a professional exfoliating Toner that evens out skin tone for a clearer, brighter more glowing complexion. Using a professional formula, enriched with Glycolic Acid, Ginseng and Aloe Vera, this gentle Tonic helps remove dead skin cells, revealing smoother, softer more radiant skin."


Sounds pretty amazing, don't you agree?

Packaging
The packaging for this little item is rather appealing. It comes in quite a tall bottle with a silver lid and label - which if you are trying to take pictures of is rather reflective. The bottle has a little give to it so it's not hard to distribute product over the cotton pad you are using and in general I think it looks a lot more expensive than it is.

Freedom, Toner, Glycolic Radiance, Beauty, Skincare


The Product
This toner is a thin liquid that I find easiest to apply when put on a cotton pad. It doesn't burn or irritate my skin - which can be quite sensitive. It doesn't have an abrasive feel when applied to the skin and there is no oily residue left behind. It is also suitable to be used everyday, which is just perfect. I find it difficult to remember when I have used products if I cannot use them everyday.

If I had to pick something that I wasn't totally fond of about this product then it might be the scent. Now don't get me wrong it doesn't put me off using it and it's not really offensive in anyway, it really comes down to the fact, I have smelt other things that I prefer!

Overall
What are my overall opinions? I love this item. I tend to use this item at night as part of my nighttime skincare routine - yes I have one of those now, how mature have I become recently. I find that it leaves my skin very smooth and generally very soft. It provides the perfect base for a thick layer of my night cream. I have used this product in the morning as well if my skin needs an extra helping hand.

I could not recommend this item more. For once it does exactly what it says on the tin and for the price of £6 can you really find a good enough reason to not purchase it?

If you do try this let me know what you think!
Have you used this already, do you love it?

Skincare... my new favourite thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment