L'Occtaine Milk Concentrate Body Cream


Body Cream, Skincare, Locctaine, Milk, Concentrate,

L'Occtaine is a brand that I have dabbled in before. Mostly these products have been one's that you would use in the shower but this time I branched out into the world of skincare.

I have picked up this Almond Milk Concentrate Body Cream and I have to say I really love it! The first thing I want to say is that I absolutely love this product! I know, it's quite a statement to make straight off but I do!

Lets get started by talking about the packaging. The product itself comes in this gorgeous little glass jar. I love how cute and adorable this item looks and it adds something to my bedside table - which is where I like to keep it. 

The product inside the jar is less like a cream and more gel like in consistency. It's very strange when you first touch it. I don't know about you but I tend to expect cream consistencies when I read on the packaging that it's a body cream. This on the other hand, feels very strange and definitely isn't as thick as a cream at all. It is most definitely thinner and a lot more gel like.

The effect on the skin is very nourishing. I apply this cream every night when I go to bed and I love how it feels. It makes my skin very smoother, softer and definitely more rejuvenated. Overall it just feels better! 

The last and in many ways most important part of this product is the smell. It smells of Almond's which is what I guess, you would expect from Almond Milk Concentrate. I do have to say though, it's not to strong or overpowering. It just feels totally luxurious and delicious.

I like applying this product to the skin every night before bed, mostly for the smell but also because it doesn't become sticky in anyway. I can apply the cream and a few seconds later I can roll over and go to sleep - which for me is added bonus!

I think this product is a 10/10 in every way. If I was very sensitive to smells I would probably take it down a little but for me it's definitely a 10.

Have you tried this product? What do you think?

Almonds are pretty cool you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment