Disney Series #12 - Epcot Is Epic

Epcot, Disney World, Florida, Favourite Park

 Epcot has always and always will be one of my favourite Walt Disney World parks. Before I went it was the one that I was most excited about going to - although since returning Magic Kingdom has a very special place in my heart.


I have always loved this park and I thought it would be fun to run through some of the reasons why Epcot holds this title in my opinion!

1. Spaceship Earth
I know I have probably gone on about this far too much but it really is one of my favourite rides in all of the parks. We went on it twice when we went this year and I could have gone back on for a third and fourth time! I think it's so special to me as I my dad and I made it our ride when we used to explore the park alone before the fireworks whilst my mum went to their annual Christmas concert. My dad and I don't have many things that is just 'ours' and that's what this is!

2. The Living Seas (The Seas With Nemo and Friends)
The Living Seas has changed its name to The Seas With Nemo and Friends and even though you know go on a ride to go into their exploration base it still holds the same amazement to me. If you follow me on instagram you will know that I love aquariums! They are fascinating to me and I love walking around the exploration base and looking at all the fish in the tanks. I am also a HUGE fan of the manatees! They are so beautiful and Disney rescue them which makes my heart sore!

Epcot, Disney World, Florida, Favourite Park

3. Club Cool 
This is an indoor area in Future World that has drinks fountains of Coca-Cola drinks from around the world. You are allowed to sample them for free - including the ever famous Beverley drink - and it's the perfect way to cool down from the Floridian heat. It's different to queuing up for a drink from one of the vendors around the park as you can try the different flavours such as melon Fanta!

4. Mexico Pavilion - World Showcase
Now I love all of the world showcase! Walking round each country and wandering through the shops is amazing, you actually feel like you are in the countries they have recreated. Mexico however, is my favourite one. I particularly like that it has now become Coco themed and is full of Day of The Dead information as I think it's a beautiful festival. I love the ride that is included in this pavilion as well, the gentle boat ride following the Three Caballeros around Mexico cannot help but make you smile. If I had one regret, it's that I didn't treat myself to a skull to bring home! 

5. The Fountains
It's no secret that I love water features and foundations and this is something that Epcot is not short of. They have fountains that can be found near Journey Into Imagination With Figment - which I cannot get enough of btw - that send jets of water flying between various spots over a particular area. I am not selling it very well here but it seems magical as you can never tell where it's going to shoot off to next!

6. IllumiNations - Reflection of Earth
The fireworks display in Epcot is being changed next year - 2019 - and this makes me sad as I have seen it 3 out of the four times I have visited. I know that it is slightly underwhelming compared to Happily Ever After but I think there is something beautiful about watching the ball open up and the reflections appear on it. It will be missed!

So there we go, these are some of the things that make Epcot very special to me but I am sure that it's not all of them!

Which is your favourite Disney park?

Experimental Community of Tomorrow - EPCOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment