Product Of The Week - BPerfect LMD Master Palette


Make-Up, Palette, Master Palette, Louise McDonnell, BPerfect, Cosmetics, Beauty

Okay so before we really get into this post I have to put a disclaimer for two reasons. Number one, this product was bought to me as a Christmas present from two very dear friends of mine. Number two, I wasn't into any of the hype around this palette and I wasn't planning on buying it. With that out of the way, lets see if I am glad to have it in my collection or not!

Okay so this product is a collaboration from two Northern Irish people. The first is BPerfect Cosmetics, which has become synonymous with being one of the most popular tanning brands in the country - all the bloggers round these parts are raving about the 'Watermelon Tan'.

The next person is professional make-up artist Louise McDonnell who owns LMD Salons, with her main base being in Portglenone. 

With both of these people being on board for the collaboration there was a lot of hyper surrounding the product itself and as I have said if I hadn't of received this as a Christmas present it probably wouldn't be in my collection.

Packaging
I have to admit the packaging for this product is gorgeous. The item feels quite sturdy and like it costs  a lot more money than it does. When you open it up it has a quote inside rather than a mirror which is something I like. I always find it quite distressing when palettes come with mirrors as I'm not sure what to do whenever I have finished with the eyeshadows, do I throw it out, do I keep it for the mirror.. I just can never decide.

What Do You Get Inside?
So what are you getting in this palette? Well this is marketed as a whole face item. It includes eyeshadows as well as blush, contour and highlighter.  There is a lovely range of shades for the eyeshadows but I'm not totally sold on the blusher shade, it's just not something I would naturally go for.

Make-Up, Palette, Master Palette, Louise McDonnell, BPerfect, Cosmetics, Beauty


What Is The Quality Like?
So what kind of quality are you getting with these products? Initially when I started using this palette, I have to be honest I wasn't that enamoured. I found the first few colours I tried to be quite difficult to blend and get any real colour pay off. That being said, I tried a different makeup brush the next day and suddenly everything clicked.  My only issue is that there is quite a bit of fallout so just make sure that you tap of your brush before putting it near your eye or you will end up with colour all down your face. This happened to me with an orange shade a while ago, Oompa Loompa wasn't in it I tell ya!

Would I Recommend?
It's been nearly six months since I was gifted this palette as a present at Christmas. I have to admit I reach for it nearly everyday. It has brought out my bolder side and has me trying red and orange shades on my eyes - very different for me. I am not so keen on the blusher and bronzer - they just aren't my kind of shades really - and I tend to use the highlighter as a base eyeshadow but what can I say... this palette has me sold.


So there we go my thoughts on the LMD Master Palette. I am not sure if I would have ever picked this palette up with my own money but now that it is part of my collection I am not really sure what I would do without it. I have hit pan on quite a few of the shadows - which makes me pretty sad. Overall I would recommend giving this a go and supporting a local brand at the same time!

P.S - It has taken me so long to finish this post that I have had to re-use some old pictures I put on Instagram as my palette is now very messy and I have hit pan! Please forgive me for not being a better blogger and posting this sooner!

I need this palette - who would have thought!



No comments:

Post a Comment