Who Really Is The Double Jointed Girl?


First Things First....

If you are reading this then you either know me or you have stumbled across this blog by sheer luck. Either way I would like to thank-you.. or rather we would like to thank-you, that is Molly and I.

I always find it interesting reading or watching videos on people who are discussing facts about themselves so that is what I have decided to do for this post.








20 Interesting (Or Not So Interesting)Facts About Me

1. I have 7 piercings in my ears. 3 in each earlobe and one in my cartilage.

2. I LOVE to eat!! There are not many foods that I don't enjoy eating.

3. As much as I love to eat I also love to cook and bake. Fresh ingredients make me really happy and it makes me happy knowing what goes into my food.

4. This being said mushrooms, eggs, bananas and some fish really turn my stomach and I cannot eat them.

5. The smell or taste of vanilla makes me feel nauseated. I have to avoid it at all costs.. it's in a surprising number of things that you would never expect.


6. I love animals. Animals are such amazing creatures. I would never turn an animal away but I particularly love dogs, especially my beautiful baby Molly Boo. 

7. I love penguins!

8. I love herbal and green teas. My mother and I tend to drink rather huge amounts of tea during a typical day.

9. Sticking to the drink theme, I typically cannot survive a day without a tin of diet coke - I get a headache otherwise. Not nice :/

10. I don't ever usually eat breakfast cause it makes me feel sick.


11. I am a very trusting person who cares almost too much. If you hurt me enough that I stop caring or trusting you it will take a very long time to come back from that.

12. I am both long and short sighted. One eye is shaped like a rugby ball and one is shaped like a football.

13. When I am hungry I become the grumpiest person in the world. Do not approach unless you are willing to feed me!

14. On the same note.. I HATE mornings! I am so groggy and grumpy when I wake up. Much more of a night time person.

15. I don't believe in regretting the decisions you have made in life. The experiences in your life make you the person you are each day.


16. I have a pretty big dvd collection. Collecting DVDS and TV Shows is somewhat of a passion - I do have slight OCD about lending them to people though. If I lend you a DVD you are a very special person indeed!

17. I have a weird OCD obsession about the discs in the DVD boxes being straight - It bugs me otherwise.

18. When I was younger I used to do Irish Dancing. I was pretty good too if I do say so myself.

19. If I am comfortable with you, more than likely you will see my extremely weird and bizarre personality. I get it from my mummy and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

20. My dream is to work and live in America. I would really love to experience New York City and become a party of the city that never sleeps.

Hope you enjoyed my 20 facts ... thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment