Get To Know The Playful Spaniel!


WOOF!

15 Facts About Me (Molly The Spaniel).






1. I love to play. I will play all day, everyday. Even if you put my toys away I will play with shoes, socks, tissues, bottles, anything I can get my mouth round.

2. I jump at lots of little noises... they scare me.

3. I love to wear coats and jumpers, they keep me warm when i'm out and about.

4. I have big brown eyes and i'm not afraid to use them.

5. Like my mummy... I love to eat. Never a day I don't clean my bowl.


6. I love human contact and have to be near or touching my mummy or someone I love at all times.

7. The day my mummy rescued me she bought me a big fluffy grey bed... I choose not to use it and sleep beside her in human bed instead :)

8. Unlike most dogs.. cats do not bother me at all. I usually don't even acknowledge they exist.

9. I will sleep as long as my mummy sleeps at night. As long as we are together I am happy.

10. I don't like it when my mummy wants to use her phone or laptop instead of petting me.. I will put my head on top of either so she has to pet me instead.


11. I am quite small in size. I can be carried around in my mummy's arms and I can curl up on her knee quite easily.

12. I like to stand on my back legs alot as well as sitting like a meerkat.

13. I tend to place my ball on shelves, tables, in bags, in boxes.. anywhere really so my mummy can find it more easily to throw it for me.

14. Tall people scare me unless my mummy lifts me up to meet them.

15. I used to be called Katie but when my mummy brought me home she renamed me... I prefer Molly anyway.

Hope you enjoy these facts about me.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment