Same Blog... New Name


New, Name, Blog, Canines, Cosmetics, Blog

First things first, welcome back everyone. My little blog was offline for a few weeks until I was happy with it again and a big part of that was changing the name. As you can see we are no longer under the name A Double Jointed Girl and Her Dog. We now go by Canines and Cosmetics!

So why the name change I hear you ask? Well it's very simple I felt that the name I had originally chosen back in 2014 was a little too long and in general it was just a bit of a mouthful. I played around with lots of different names and ideas. I went back and forth with using my own name for a while but if I am honest I don't think my name is particularly cool or catchy enough to be used for a blog.

Eventually, I landed on Canines and Cosmetics and I think I have found something I am really happy to stick with for a while. I hope you all stick with me through my name change and bare with me if I have any links that aren't working as they should, I have tried to get that all up and running before I set my blog live again - excitement got the better of me though.

I have lots of exciting posts that I want to write but I am going to use this name change as a restart and that means not putting pressure on myself if I don't post 5 times a week. I have to remember that I have a full time job and my weekends are usually crammed with seeing friends and family.

I am positive about what's coming next for Canines and Cosmetics and I hope you are too.

Do you like my new name?

Thanks For Sticking Around

No comments:

Post a Comment