25 Things For Being 25


Me, Birthday, Lifestyle, Lessons

It's been quite a while since I put up a wee post here with everything that's been going on but I thought that as today is my birthday it would be a good time to take a reflective look back at the past 25 years I have been alive and the things that I have learnt.

1. Growing older doesn't scare me - i'm just happy to be alive
2. No matter what age I am, I will always want to watch Sabrina
3. My idea of a fun night out has changed but I still enjoy a good drink, wherever I am
4. It's important to make time for yourself
5. Life never really gets easier, we just get better at handling the hard times

6. Always make time for your family
7. Dreams do come true - i'm going to NYC - *YAY*
8. Being true to you will bring you contentment
9. Who really cares what other people think?
10. Life is too short not to have as many dogs as possible

11. Don't model yourself on others - it's too much like hard work 
12. True friends will reveal themselves when you need them most
13. The blogging community is a truly wonderful place
14. I can survive without Diet Coke
15. I can do anything I put my mind to

16. I am much stronger and braver than I ever thought I was when I was younger
17. I can change my obsessive habits if I really put my mind to it
18. You only get out of this life what you are willing to put into it
19. I don't need all the black eyeliner I was obsessed with when I was younger
20. My education means the world to me

21. As unconventional as my upbringing was - I would never change it
22. Random unexpected nights chatting the life away with people mean the world to me
23. I love trying new food - always good to try something new
24. Never settle for any less than you really deserve
25. Always remember the good times and always learn from the mistakes


There we go 25 things I have learnt to celebrate my 25th birthday.

Can you relate to these?

No comments:

Post a Comment