My 2016 Roundup


2016, roundup, year review, personal, thought

I know it's such a cliche but I am going to say it anyway, I cannot believe that we have come to the end of 2016. This year feels like it has flown by for me and I have to say it has been a mixed bag of emotions and general life stuff.
I thought that the best way to finish off this year would be with a post. I know I haven't been very consistent as of late but a simple idea from a friend has sparked my inspiration once again - here's hoping it hangs around this time.


Anyway, enough of the small talk shall we get into it?

Personal Roundup
  • I got myself a job - as I may have mentioned once or twice
  • I joined the gym and have been enjoying going - I may have also mentioned this a few times
  • I finally bought the furniture I wanted and organised my room to a state i'm happy with
  • I was bought a second hand DSLR for my birthday and have loved improving my photography
  • My 'R' plates finally came down after a year of being a restricted driver
  • I said goodbye to my first car my Clio and hello to my second my Citroen C3
  • I treated myself to a 32" flat screen TV for my bedroom
  • I have finally gotten myself into a routine of taking my make-up off at night

Blogging Roundup
I have been very on and off with my blogging this year but these are the blogs that I have been loving to have a wee nosy at on a regular basis:
Moments Roundup
  • Spending the night with my mum in The Merchant Hotel
  • Doing my first PR post/blogger swap with Amy from the above mentioned Four Cats Plus Us
  • Finding out what amazing friends you can make in the blogging community 
  • Realising that no matter what life throws at me I can get through to the other side
  • Watching my mum get through to the last year of her degree
  • Buying Green Day tickets when I had a few drinks in me
  • Realising that time can make you a better friend to people

All and all I have to say that this has ended up being one of the best years for many reasons. I have learnt many things this year and the one thing I can pass on to all of you is that never regret anything in your life as those little moments have made you, who you are today.

Thank-you all for reading my blog and leaving me lots of comments which have motivated me to keep going. I know I haven't been as consistent as we all would have liked but 2017 is a new year and I promise to give it my all.


What are your memorable moments from this year?
Let me know in the comments.

Here's to 2017 - lets hope it's a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment