Friday Favourites - Edition 9


Thought, Favourites, Candle, Wooden Wick, Lists, Personal

Well hasn't it been a while since I wrote one of these posts? It's been four weeks to be exact - not sure if you really care about the exact time or if I should even be pointing that out but I have now so there we go. 

*Favourite Moment
One of my favourite moments this week was when the present my dad and I are buying my mum for Christmas arrived. I am so excited to see her face when she opens it at Christmas. It's taking all my will power not to give it away but there's not long to go now.

*Favourite Blog Moment
Preparing to write my PR post. I am so excited for everyone to see all of the beautiful gifts that I received to write about. Sometimes it really is the little things in life.

*Favourite Thing I Did
Celebrating my best friends birthday with her. We had a quiet night in with food and drinks and I have to say it really was one of the best nights I have had in so long. Laughter makes every night a great one.

*Favourite Thing Coming Up
Today (Friday) is my last day at work until Thursday. The reason for this is because I am taking my mum to stay in a night of 5* luxury at The Merchant Hotel Belfast. We are going to the spa and really just indulging ourselves. What could be better!


These are my favourite things from this week.. what are yours?


Every week has its favs!

No comments:

Post a Comment