Disney Series #2 - The Rides on My List, Magic Kingdom


Magic Kingdom, Rides, Walt Disney World, Florida, Holiday

Here I am... back again with another Disney related post. Yay!! This time I thought I would step away from the facts and talk a little about what I plan on doing when I get there.

I thought it would be fun to put a list together of the rides I want to do in each theme park when I get there. I was considering putting them all into one post but I thought it would be more fun to split it up into each park.


I am beginning with - Magic Kingdom

It's A Small World
I first went on this ride during my very first visit to Walt Disney World in 1997.  I know that it has a rather repetitive tune but there is something so magical and simple about this ride that it definitely is up there on my list of things I want to do when I get back to the most magical place on earth. 

Splash Mountain
I have never been on Splash Mountain as I was either too small or laughable, too scared. My mum loves these kind of rides and I have promised her that she won't be alone on them as I will be there to experience everything with her!

Pirates of The Caribbean
I adore this ride and the movies that came from it. It really is just good fun. I can't wait to see how it has been updated now that there are 5 Pirate movies. This ride is all about fun for me and I cannot wait to relive it all.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
This is the ride that my grandmother has loved all her life. She is now in her eighties and I doubt she will ever step foot in Walt Disney World again, so I feel like I need to get over my fears and enjoy this ride just for her!

Haunted Mansion
I'm not sure what it is about this ride but I just think it's wonderful. I love how it's all laid out and it is just a simple way to have lots of fun. Which is really what I'm all about!

Jungle Cruise
This is one of those nostalgia rides, I have memories of this from when I was little and I just want to see how much it has changed, if at all since I was last there.


These are just some of the rides that I want to do when I go back. I am sure we will end up on lots more but these are definitely on my list.

Which rides would be on your list?


It's a small world after all...



No comments:

Post a Comment